- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Ubud Village is one of the best places you can visit in Bali. Our Bali Half Day Tour Package will be able to help you to enjoy the beauty of Ubud in a short and quick trip. With our Bali Tour package, you can enjoy visitingCeluk Village, Ubud Monkey Forest and many other places in Ubud. You also will have a chance to visit Puri Saren Ubud, which is the ancient royal palace of Ubud King. Then, to get the unique souvenir, we will take you to Ubud Market, which is located close to Ubud Palace.
With our Bali tour package, you will have a chance to enjoy and interact directly with the locals and see the real Balinese culture. Our Half-Day Ubud Tour also provides a comfortable ride that will give you the best experience during your journey. Our car is fully air-conditioned. Moreover, our driver is knowledgeable. They will help you to visit the best places in Ubud that you’d never forget. Below, you can find several beautiful places you can visit during our Half-Day Ubud Tour.
Interesting Place you will visit during half-day Ubud Village Tour:
Located near the Ubud, in this traditional village, you will be able to see the traditional handicraft that is made of gold and silver. You can see the process and of course, buy gold and silver accessories and souvenir. The best of all, they are all available at the best price. It said that caste of Pande was the one that starts this industry. That was also the reason why today, many people that live in Celuk Village, who was a farmer, change their profession into gold and silver artist.
Ubud Monkey Forest
This place is a sacred forest located in the center of Ubud Village. Although it’s called as monkey forest, there are many other animals that live in this forest. Therefore, do not surprise, if you see them. When you arrive in this forest, you can see a unique welcome sign that is written in the Balinese language, which is Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana. In the Balinese language, this village has its own name, which is WanaraWana. This forest holds an important role as the habitat for the monkey and the local community also keeps it as natural as possible, so the animals can live without problem.
Ubud Royal Palace
Located in the important point of Ubud, you can see beautiful craftsmanship here. Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel built the craftsmanship gallery from 1800 to 1823. There are several areas you can visit here, such as royal residence, Puri Saren, with its beautiful artwork and business sector.
This is your last stop, where you can buy and find beautiful Balinese artwork. You can find two markets that you can access, the western and eastern part. Each of them has a different product you can find.
Half Day Ubud Tour Itinerary :
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Celuk Village for Silver Art
- 10.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 11.30 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 12.00 – Visit Ubud Market
- 13.00 – Lunch in Ubud
- 14.00 – Back to the hotel
- 15.00 – Arrive at hotel
- Another Tour with Ubud, Please click here >> Ubud and Kintamani Tour
Half Day Ubud Village Tour Price :
We offer two prices you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of Bali Ubud Village Tours Packages price :
– Regular Tours Price :
- USD $30 /car ( 1 till 6 people included) – Extra: $5 /hour
- USD $50 /minibus ( 1 to 12 people included) – Extra: $10 /hour
- USD $70 /minibus ( 1 to 20 people included) – – Extra: $15 /hour
- Duration is only 5 Hour, Extra Time will charge directly by our driver
-Inclusive Tours Price :
- USD $30 /person
- Note: For Inclusive Price is minimum Booking 2 Person
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water
How To Book
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put the valid email address, so we can reply to received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have the place to stay, so we will not miss the pick up if not just leave it blank
- After everything is clear, we will send the booking confirmation for finalized your booking
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is canceled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be in charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found