- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Nusa Penida One Day Tour with Return Boat and Lunch is the top and most popular island trip in Bali. Take yourself on a journey to experience and discover the true paradise island of Nusa Penida. Nusa Penida is a charming and exotic virgin island located in the waters between Bali and Lombok, slowly but surely a favorite of travelers because of its beautiful beaches, rocky coastline, and relaxed lifestyle.
Here you will relax on the white sand beach that away from the tourist crowds and enjoy the perfect holiday when you visit the crystal-clear waters of Crystal Bay. Nusa Penida One-Day Travel Plans also include exotic Broken Beach (Pasih Uug or Hollow beach), amazing natural infinite pools at Angel’s Billabong, and extraordinary Kelingking Beach with its perspective. The price of Nusa Penida Day Tours is included; pick up and delivery from hotels in Bali, fast boat returns (Sanue – Nusa Penida – Sanur), lunch, entrance fees, comfortable private air-conditioned cars with English speaking drivers/guides.
- A day trip to discover Penida’s top destinations and photogenic attractions.
- Enjoy views of the beautiful Bali sea from your high-speed boat
- Marvel the exotic Broken beach/Pasih Uug
- A chance to swim in a natural infinity pool at Angel’s Billabong
- See incredible views and great photo opportunities in Kelingking Beach Viewpoint
- Relax & Swim at the crystal-clear waters of Crystal Bay
What You Can Expect
Picked up at 6:30 a.m. from the lobby of your accommodation. Your driver will take you to Sanur Harbor for your speed boat to Nusa Penida Island. After 40-50 minutes across the Badung Strait, you will arrive at Toya Pakeh Port, and upon arrival at the port, you will be welcomed by a friendly driver and preparing to start an impressive island tour.
1. Broken Beach
The first stop is Broken Beach, named Pasih Uug locally is one of the most beautiful destinations in Nusa Penida, Bali, and is a great place for travel photographers and scenic seekers. Where there is a range of cliffs as high as 50-200 meters. The cliff is circular and the center forms a hole like a cave or sea tunnel. Seawater seemed trapped in the middle of a cliff which made it look like a large pond. Patah Beach has a large natural pool, about a hundred meters in diameter, created by abrasion of the sea and limestone hills collapsing in millions of years ago. This hole has a diameter of 98 meters and offers a unique and beautiful view. Incredible scenery like heaven on earth where in the middle of the cliff are circular holes and tunnels that penetrate directly into the sea, with stunning sea and cliff views. This amazing place, you can’t find a beach like this in this part of the world, except on Nusa Penida Island in Bali.
2. Angel’s Billabong
After Broken beach you will be continuing the tour to visit Angel’s Billabong is another popular attraction on Nusa Penida with a natural infinity pool framed by rock cliffs and hanging over the ocean overlooking Manta Point Beach. The naturally formed stone lagoon offers beautiful sea views. With an emerald hue and crystal water, Angel’s Billabong is an amazing symbol. You can go down to the crystal-clear stone pool to swim or soak, but only at low tide. There are a number of angles of the Billabong Angels, but most visitors descend into the infinity pool itself. When you reach the infinity pool itself, you will see clear water like a crystal with its emerald color.
3. Kelingking Beach
Next place is your private driver will take you to Kelingking Beach. Kelingking Beach is also known as Kelingking Beach Secret Point, which is the main destination in Nusa Penida. An amazing hidden beach framed by towering cliffs, steep, turquoise waters further embraced by fine white sand with the most amazing scenery like heaven on earth. The isolated beach itself descends a 400 m high hillside, but the view of Pinkie is arguably more popular than the beach itself. From the point of view, visitors look down on the white sand covered by the famous limestone cape that reaches into the Indian Ocean. When you see it for the first time, and 100% guaranteed this place is the most spectacular place you’ve ever seen. The reason why Kelingking Beach is so popular is that the cliff forms the shape of the T-Rex (think of the Jurassic Park logo). And the Tyrannosaurus Rex head can be seen on the left of the bay and the body and tail wrap to the right. Guaranteed you cannot find charming places and beaches like this in any part of the world, except on Nusa Penida Island. Take as many amazing photos as you want. Then, enjoy a lunch of Indonesian dishes, which are served at the local restaurant.
4. Crystal Bay Beach
At the end of the day heading to Crystal Bay Beach is a fabulous secluded bay that offers a small beach for swimming, snorkeling, and diving. This bay is a secluded bay with 200 meters of sand on the west coast of Nusa Penida Island. The quiet white sand arch is located in the middle of bumpy rocks, with small jagged islands off the coast and hit Nusa Ceningan in the distance. The bay itself offers sandy areas in the middle and amazing coral reefs on the edges. And this sandy area has good macro life such as nudibranchs, crabs, shrimp, and squid. Relax on the beach or go snorkeling if there is enough time and snorkeling equipment can be rented from the locals at your own expense. Then you will go home from Crystal Bay Beach to the port and take you to the ship to return to Sanur. Arriving back in Sanur, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusive Tour Price:
- Adult: USD $85 /Person
- Children: USD $70 /Child
Know before you book:
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Return fast boat tickets (Sanur – Nusa Penida – Sanur)
- Pickup and drop-off from Bali hotels
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Lunch (Vegetarian option is available)
- All the entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- The price above is quoted per person in US dollars
- Children under 4 years are free
- The tour is personal, that means there are no other participants, only you and your partner
- Payment can be made upon arrival and can be made in cash either US $, US $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Get special discounts for group bookings
- Pickups and services are available from your hotel in Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran area.
- Easy to Book
- Booking with us is the most convenient way to create a holiday that you can be sure will suit you, without the big price tag.
- Accept PayPal payments quickly, reliably and easily
- Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff
- Save time, money and hassle
- You’re in good hands
- Exclusive services for competitive prices
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found