- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Our Bali Tour Package to Mother Temple Besakih Tour will give you the best visit, not only to Besakih Temple, but also many beautiful places close to the route to this biggest temple in Bali. Some of the beautiful places you will visit are Celuk Village, Mas Village, KertaGosa and Bukit Jambul. Our Bali Private Drivers are knowledgeable and experienced in taking many tourists to those places. With full AC car, you will get the best vacation with our package.
Below, you can find information about those beautiful stops during your tour:
This village is famous for their silver and gold crafting art. They are beautiful and artistic. The craftsman that made all the accessories in this village is very skilled and experienced. The interesting part is most of the silver and gold craftsman here are former farmers. The three Pande families start the gold and silver craftsmanship business. Then, many other villages follow them, which make this place become the center of gold and silver craft.
Mas Village is famous for their wood carving art. The wood art carving here has a unique trademark. It combines the humanism and naturalism. Therefore, their artwork has been used for idol for praying purpose.
This place is also known as the KertaGosa Ancient Justice Court Place. In the past, this place was used to decide many important matters, such as when the king announces the law, decision, and many others. KertaGosa is also full of beautiful art, from its traditional Balinese architecture style to the Kamasan traditional painting style.
You will visit this place when you go to Pesaban village. In this hill, you will find beautiful rice terrace. The shape is unique that depict the harmony between natural scenery with the intelligence rice farming method. Moreover, in this place, you can enjoy many things from beautiful rice field scenery to the sea scenery that you can see at a far distance. There are also many Banyan trees in the hill, which become the trademark of this hill.
The last stop is Besakih Temple. This temple is known as the biggest temple in Bali. Besakih also becomes the central temple of Hinduism. Besakih temple also has another name, which is Pura Penataran Agung. This place can be said as the temple complex, where you can find more than twenty-two temples sets. They are all important for Balinese people who want to pray. The complex also becomes the symbol of Tri Hita Kirana, the belief where teach that human must live and keep the balance and harmony between man and God.
Full Day Mother Temple Besakih Tour Itinerary :
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Bali Celuk Gold and Silver Art Village
- 10.15 – Visit Bali Mas Wood Carving Art Village
- 11.45 – Visit Kerta Gosa Ancient Justice Court Palace
- 12.30 – Visit Bali Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace
- 12.45 – Lunch
- 14.30 – Visit Besakih Temple
- 15.30 – Back to the hotel
- 17.00 – Arrive at hotel
Full day Mother Temple Besakih Tour Price :
We offer two prices you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of this Packages price :
– Regular Tours Price :
USD $60 /car ( 1 till 6 people included)
USD $85 /minibus ( 1 to 12 people included)
USD $110 /minibus ( 1 to 20 people included)
-Inclusive Tours Price :
USD $50 /person
Note: For Inclusive Price is minimum Booking 2 Person
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water
How To Book
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put the valid email address, so we can reply to received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have the place to stay, so we will not miss the pick up if not just leave it blank
- After everything is clear, we will send the booking confirmation for finalized your booking
- Payment is Cash Payment or Online payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver if you book the tour without payment
- Payment with other currency will convert based on a daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is canceled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be in charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found