- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Do you want to explore Bali but you don’t have a lot of time to do it? If it is so, you just need to join a half day Denpasar city tour package. You have to be ready at 08:00 am at your hotel because the tour guide will pick you up there. The first place to visit is BajraShandi Monument and it takes about an hour from the pickup point. Then, you will continue the exploration of the Badung Traditional Market. Just spend about an hour to buy anything you want before going to the next destination. Next, you will visit the Jagatnatha Temple and Bali Museum before taking your lunch. Because it is a half day tour package, you will go back to the hotel after taking lunch. The point is that you can still enjoy Bali even in a short period of time. Below is the list of the place you will visit during Half Day Bali Tour:
Bajra Shandi Monument
The first destination you will visit if you take this tour package is BajraSandhi Monument. The location of the monument is on the Denpasar. The monument is known as the monument of Balinese people struggle. While visiting the place, you will learn a little bit about the history including the purpose of the monument. The story will make you know more about Bali in the past.
Badung Traditional Market
The second place to visit is a perfect place for a shopaholic, Badung Traditional Market. This market is the place to find any kind of daily life needs. You can see how the local people do their trading. Interestingly, you can come anytime you want because the market is opening for 24 hours. In specific, you are about to explore a fourth-floor market along with various types of daily life products. If you want to learn about Balinese ingredients, try to go to this traditional market and buy some interesting ingredients there.
The next destination is Jagatnatha Temple. Just like any other temples around Bali, Jagatnatha also has a beautiful architecture. By visiting this temple, you are not only enjoying the beauty of the temple but also the splendid scenery of the tropical garden inside the temple. Just like the main function, there is also a specific location for Balinese Hindu to pray to the god. The temple is the highest temple building there and it is located in the center of the area. One of the differences between this temple and the other temples is on the group who support the temple or known as Pengemong. Jagatnatha Temple doesn’t have Pengemong. The temple is taking care of by a small group of volunteers who also worship at the temple.
Visiting a new area seems to be incomplete without going to the museum. This is the reason why the tour will leads you to the Bali Museum. The location is not too far from the Jagatnatha Temple. The collection is various from the prehistoric objects, historical objects, ethnography objects, and religious ceremony equipment. For instance, you can see various items such as grave petrify, stupa clay, bronze statues, Keris, Endek Cloth, and many more. After exploring the museum, you will know Bali in the past closer. Indeed, it is very interesting to learn about the past to know the culture and memorable events.
Denpasar City Tour Itinerary:
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Bajra Shandi Monument
- 10.00 – Visit Badung Traditional Market
- 11.00 – Visit Jagatnatha Temple
- 11.30 – Visit Bali Museum
- 12.30 – Lunch
- 13.30 – Lunch Finish and Back to the hotel
- 14.30 – Arrive at hotel
Half Day Denpasar City Tour Price :
We offer two prices you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of this Packages price :
– Regular Tours Price (Car+Driver+Gasoline) :
USD $30 /car ( 1 till 6 people included)
USD $70 /minibus ( 1 to 12 people included)
USD $110 /minibus ( 1 to 20 people included)
-Inclusive Tours Price :
USD $30 /person
Note: For Inclusive Price is minimum Booking 2 Person
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water
How To Book
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put the valid email address, so we can reply to received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have the place to stay, so we will not miss the pick up if not just leave it blank
- After everything is clear, we will send the booking confirmation for finalized your booking
- Payment is Cash Payment or Online payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on a daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is canceled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be in charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found