- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bali Tour Package Kintamani Batur Volcano and Besakih Tour will help you to reveal the true beauty of Kintamani Village and beautiful places around it. You can see beautiful Mount Batur, one of the most active volcanos in Bali, Lake Batur, and Besakih temple (the biggest temple in Bali). On this Bali Tour Package, you also can enjoy the Barong Dance performance, visit Celuk Village, enjoy Tegalalang Rice Terrace in Tegalalang Village, and see the Kintamani Batur Volcano. With this Bali Tour Package, you also can find and buy Balinese traditional souvenir.
Our Bali Private Drivers are also knowledgeable. They will become the best guide for your tour. Plus, you will get a car with full AC. For more information about the places you can visit during your tour, you can read the explanation below:
Barong Dance Performance
Barong Dance tells the story about the fight between good and evil in the most artistic way. In this dance, there is Barong that represents the good spirit. It takes the shape of Barong Keket that looks like a half dog and half lion. The opponent is Rangda. During the performance, there is also a narrator that will tell the story.
In the past, the villager that lives here worked as a farmer. However, there were three families from Pande caste start the gold and silver craftsmanship. Then, in 1976, when there are more people were interested in these village silver and gold accessories, this product becomes this village commodity. Thus, many villagers change their job to silver and gold artist. You can see the crafting process and buy the accessories made of silver and gold here.
This village is the place where you can find famous Balinese painting art. The painting has a unique trademark, which is the dark and gloom theme. Usually, the painter from this village uses strange animal, witches and many other scenes from Balinese legends to create the painting. The painting will become one of the best souvenirs you can get from Bali.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Located in Tegalalang village, this is one of the unique structures you can only find in Bali. The rice terrace was built on the hill, which makes it has a shape like stairs. However, the best thing you can find here is the scenery. It’s so natural. The beautiful green forest, fresh air and the farmer who worked in the paddy field are the best combinations that will relax your body, mind, and soul.
Kintamani Volcano View
In Kintamani village, you can find an active volcano, the Mount Batur. This stop will help you to enjoy this magnificent mountain. Then, there is also Lake Batur near it. To enjoy this beautiful scenery, you will need 2 hours of trip from Denpasar.
This is a big temple complex with more than twenty-two temples set in it. This temple is also known as Pura Penataran Agung, is Bali’s main place of worship, a complex comprising twenty-two temples set on parallel ridges. This complex expresses the essential belief of the Balinese known as Tri Hita Kirana, meaning that life on earth must be lived and kept in balance and harmony between man and God, man and society and his fellow human beings, and man and his natural environment.
Kintamani Besakih Tour Itinerary :
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Barong Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Village for Gold and Silver Art
- 12.00 – Visit Batuan Village for Painting Art
- 13.00 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 14.00 – Visit Kintamani Volcano View
- 14.15 – Lunch at Kintamani with view Volcano
- 16.00 – Visit Besakih Temple
- 17.00 – Back to Hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at Hotel
Full day Kintamani volcano and Besakih Tour Price :
We offer two prices you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of this Packages price :
– Regular Tours Price :
USD $60 /car ( 1 till 6 people included)
USD $90 /minibus ( 1 to 12 people included)
USD $120 /minibus ( 1 to 20 people included)
-Inclusive Tours Price :
USD $50 /person
Note: For Inclusive Price is minimum Booking 2 Person
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water
How To Book
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put the valid email address, so we can reply to received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have the place to stay, so we will not miss the pick up if not just leave it blank
- After everything is clear, we will send the booking confirmation for finalized your booking
- Payment is Cash Payment or Online payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver if you book the tour without payment
- Payment with other currency will convert based on a daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is canceled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be in charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found