How Gede Bali Transport Keep You Safe During COVID-19
If you are planning a vacation to Bali when Bali is already an open border for international tourists, you may have some questions or concerns regarding the safety of your passengers—and rightly so.
Gede Bali Transport has put together this guide on how our company handles pandemic travel so you can know what to expect and book your bus charter with peace of mind.
Is it safe to travel?
For the foreseeable future, no group transportation method is 100% guaranteed to be safe. If your trip is not essential, the safest option is to stay home.
However, if you are planning to travel in a group, we at Gede Bali Transport team will go the extra mile to ensure your trip is as safe as possible. We will secure you a clean and sanitized bus and help with social distancing your group while on the road. Keep reading to learn more about the steps we take to keep your group safe.
What you can expect from us?
Here are the basics of what you can expect from your Bali Gede Transportation Bus rental.
To keep your bus clean and ventilated
Buses in our network are cleaned regularly—with special attention paid to frequently touched areas such as handrails. In addition to best sanitation practices, our company has been advised by the authorities on how to ensure the best ventilation conditions on buses while limiting humidity on board the aircraft.
Experienced and reliable driver
Your driver will understand the importance of social distancing, wearing a face mask, washing hands frequently, and limiting contact with their eyes, mouth or nose as much as possible. Our drivers have received training on what the symptoms of COVID-19 look like, how the virus spreads, and what to do if they believe they are sick. If they test positive for COVID-19 or show symptoms, they are granted flexible leave and must stay at home until they are symptom-free for at least 10 days.
Accommodations you can request
Whatever will make your group feel most comfortable, our team will work with you to make it happen. For specific COVID-related accommodations here are some suggestions we offer:
You can ask for a bus which is bigger than you need. For example, your 20 passengers can easily fit into an average minibus under normal circumstances. But if you want to set up a staggered seating formation so everyone can socially distance themselves on the trip, you’ll need to order a larger model, such as the 56-seat charter bus rental.
- You can ask us about giving everyone a temperature check when they get on the bus.
- Depending on the model and layout of the bus, you can assign separate doors for entering and exiting the bus to encourage one-way pedestrian traffic.
What you and your passengers can do?
We at Gede Bali Transport do everything we can to ensure your safety, but there are steps that passengers can take to minimize health risks during your trip. As an example:
- Bring your own hand sanitiser (containing at least 60% alcohol) and disinfectant for your personal belongings and luggage. Our provider should have a few handy in case you forget, but it never hurts to bring your own.
- Ask your passengers to self-test or screen for COVID-19 symptoms before you start, and minimize exposure to others before your trip.
- Require everyone to wear a cloth mask both on and off the bus, and encourage everyone to keep a distance of 6 feet from other passengers if possible.
- If you can, open the bus windows to increase the flow of fresh air while the bus is running.
Cancellation and change of reservation
We know these are odd times, and your group itinerary is subject to change. Book a trip through Gede Bali Transport, and we’ll keep at least one thing in mind: reliable transportation at your disposal. That’s why we’ll work with you if you need to change your reservation or cancel your trip. You can cancel your plans up to 7 days before your scheduled departure, and you will still receive a full refund.
Travel Safely with Gede Bali Transport
Have a question? Call us at +6285-737-08-2003 or email at [email protected], and our 24/7 team can assist you with your rental and offer a free quote.